A scary Halloween to everybody!
The scariest night of the year is coming, are you ready for one of the most awaited events of the year?
We have done our carved pumpkin, our team is wearing their best zombie masks and tonight we will go to an amazing Halloween party. Can’t wait for it!
But Halloween it’s not just spiderwebs and werewolves, it’s also an inspiration for art, music, movies and style, do you agree with us? Here are some curiosities (and some advice) for making your scary night unforgettable.
5 music video clips for your Halloween OST
• Thriller - Micheal Jackson
• The beautiful people - Marylin Manson
• Speed of light - Iron Maiden
• Closer - Nin
• Breathe - Prodigy
5 terrible masterpieces to get inspiration for your mask
• Skrik - Munch
• El sueño de la razón produce monstruos - Goya
• Figure with meat - Bacon
• Giuditta and Oloferne - Artemisia Gentileschi
• Red Dragon - Blake
5 unmissable horror movies you must watch with friends
• Profondo rosso - Dario Argento
• Rosemary’s baby - Roman Polansky
• The exorcist - William Friedkin
• Halloween - John Carpenter
• Shining - Stanley Kubric
Halloween is also colorful fun, like in mexican art, in some cartoons, videogames and comic books. What are you going to do? Meanwhile you’re thinking of it, take a look at our scary sweatshirts!